16th AUDIO ENGINEERING CONFERENCE – AES-BRAZIL
November 6-8, 2018 – Campus da UnB, Brasília – DF, Brasil
FINATEC – Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro
Av. L3 Norte, Ed. Finatec, UnB – Asa Norte
Brasília – DF, 70910-900
The articles submitted at this 16th AESBrasil Audio Engineering Conference will be evaluated in one step, according to the established schedule.
|Articles Submission||until sep 3, 2018|
|Articles Review||until sep 28, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance or Denial Articles_||oct 1, 2018|
|Camera Ready||oct 22, 2018 (included invited lectures)|
|Conference||nov 6-8, 2018|
- Brazilian Computer Society SBC associates, who prove their membership, will be entitled to a 15% discount on the registration fee.
soon => REGISTRATIONS <=.
soon => GENERAL SCHEDULE <=
- FULL PAPER – complete and original article, having a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 pages, and must comply with the Template provided. Presentation with slides and, optionally, with audio. Duration: 20 min. + 5 min. for questions. submission through the JEMS System with specific Template – public. in proceedings after approval.
- SHORT PAPER – short article, having a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 pages, and must comply with the Template provided. Presentation with slides and, optionally, with audio. Duration: 15 min. + 5 min. for questions. – submission through the JEMS System with specific Template – public. in proceedings after approval.
TRACKS FOR INVITED WORKS
- LECTURE (invited) – must contain in the maximum 12 pages, respecting the Template. Presentation with slides and audio. Duration: 50 min + 20 min for questions. – submission through the JEMS System with specific Template – public. in proceedings after approval
- ROUND TABLE (invited) – Session of 1h 30min led by a moderator containing 3 to 5 guests in which a relevant topic is discussed. Formally the session begins by a small exhibition for each guest 10 to 15 min. each (15 mins for 3 guests and 10 mins for 5 guests – dur: 1st part 45 to 50 mins), then opening for 3 to 5 questions among table members (dur: 2nd part – 20 min.) then opening to audience questions (dur: 3rd part – 20 a 25 min.).
LANGUAGES ACCEPTED: ENGLISH [en], SPANISH [es] and ENGLISH [en].